We just finished our first XP3 Hangouts on Air with 9 awesome people around the WORLD.
In this hangout we covered Social Media as a topic, and covered the following questions:
- How do you teach on social media to your students and to your parents (What do you do and say?)
- What are best ways you are using social media in your student ministry?
- What social media tools, resources, tips would you recommend to other student pastors?
Special thanks to the following people for participating:
See the recorded hangout below:
Here are some great and helpful social media resources that were mentioned in our XP3 Hangout:
– Utilize constant contact
– Studio Design App that make pics look awesome
– Diptic app makes cool collage pics
– Leverage instagram video for special holidays. I.e. Insta-Christmas. Check out this insta-Christmas video Nathan Want’s church in Australia did last Christmas
– A report brought to you be Barna — The State of the Church and Family: How Technology is Helping Families – and Where They Need Help
– Great social media books: Social Church by Justin Wise, Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk. and A Parents Guide To Understanding Social Media: Helping Your Teenager Navigate Life Online by Adam Mclane
What resources would you add to the list?