Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Sept 9. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Yesterday, we learned that God used Joseph’s family as part of His plan. Watch the video here: https://tinyurl.com/lortw5u
- Tuesday: How do we treat our family? https://www.orangeparents.org/family-voice-2/
- Wednesday: During BathTime, take turns naming people in your family & see how many you can name.Remind your child that God has a plan for each of them.
- Thursday: Helping out helps the family: https://www.orangeparents.org/who-is-the-homemaker/
- Friday: Have a mini-family reunion! Invite the as many of your family as you can for PlayTime this week. Talk again about God’s plan.
- Saturday: Let your child pray for everyone in your family during CuddleTime. Get comfortable, because their list could be long – including pets.
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Genesis 37; 1:26, 27. God uses Joseph’s family as part of His plan to send him to Egypt. You and your child can watch the video about it here: https://cdn.rethinkgroup.org/PCUEAppPre/1309/1309_PreDTWk2.mp4
- Tuesday: Joseph’s family wasn’t very nice all the time. How do we treat our family? https://www.orangeparents.org/family-voice-2/
- Friday: Plan a special play time with just your family. It can be a game of Candy Land after dinner or throwing a ball around in the yard. You could even invite grandparents or a favorite uncle to join in on the fun. Talk about the people, in your family with your child and how God has a plan for ALL of them!