Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Nov 4. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Judges. God is w/ Deborah as she leads His people.You & your child can watch it here: https://tinyurl.com/pbnh5h2
- Tuesday: What is sticking in your kid’s mind? https://orangeparents.org/the-words-that-stick/
- Wednesday: At BathTime play “Right Way-Wrong Way” -Do we wash w/ toothpaste? Dry off w/ a washcloth? God’s always w/ us to help us know the right way!
- Thursday: Reflections on Autumn: https://orangeparents.org/season-of-orange/
- Friday: Play a game of “Follow the Leader.” Remind your child that God was with Deborah to help her know what to do as she led His people.
- Saturday: It’s never too early to tell your child, boy or girl, that they can lead others. Especially with God’s help. Pray for that tonight.
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Judges 4–5. God is with Deborah as she leads His people. He gives her wisdom to judge them and tell them the right things to do. You and your child can watch the video about it here: https://cdn.rethinkgroup.org/PCUEAppPre/1311/1311_PreDTWk1.mp4
- Tuesday: Do you know what is sticking in your kid’s mind? You might be surprised: https://orangeparents.org/the-words-that-stick/
- Friday: Play a game of “Follow the Leader.” Make sure you take turns with your child being the leader. Remind your child that Deborah, in our story this week, was a leader. She helped lead God’s people. God was always with her helping her know what to do.