Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Jan 13. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
Twitter: (Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: In this week’s lesson Jesus feed a bunch w/ 1 lunch. Watch it here: https://tinyurl.com/msqq5x9
- Tuesday: Looking back: the top parent post for 2013: https://orangeparents.org/top-post-of-2013-1/
- Wednesday: During BathTime, have your child try to name all his friends! Remind him that Jesus wants to be his friend, too! He is the best friend ever!
- Thursday: Parent Help Live Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/rethinkgroup/parent-cue-live-january-2014
- Friday: Gather stuffed animals & action figures for a picnic. Imagine trying to feed lots of people with 1 lunch! Jesus did! He can do anything!
- Saturday: During CuddleTime pray w/ your child: Dear God, thank You for our friend, Jesus & that He loves us & has the power to give us what we need.
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Mark 6:30-44. Jesus performs a miracle and feeds over 5,000 people with five loaves of bread and two fish. You can watch the video about it with your child here: https://tinyurl.com/msqq5x9
- Tuesday: Parents: For you! Looking back: the top parent post for 2013: https://orangeparents.org/top-post-of-2013-1/
- Friday: Gather some stuffed animals, action figures, dolls . . . any toy that would enjoy a picnic. Imagine with your child that they are all hungry and it’s your job to feed them. Pretend to pass out food and drink to all your guests. Once your picnic is over, talk with your child about how the disciples couldn’t feed all the people in the Bible story this week, but Jesus could. Nothing is too hard for Jesus. He can do anything!
Facebook Cover Photo: