While we do our very best to plan ahead, our lives tend to be very busy. And, there are times when we may realize, “Yikes! I need something for tomorrow for a volunteer!” It may be a birthday or a volunteer of the month award. Or, it may be just an overwhelming sense of wanting to do something today to let a volunteer know how awesome they are.
What do you do when you don’t have time to order a gift or prepare a presentation? Here are ten things that are so simple you could even pick them up on the way!
Ten Last Minute But Still Awesome Volunteer Thank You Ideas
- Starbucks Gift Cards “We love you a Latte.”
- Potted Plant “Thanks for helping us grow.”
- Krispy Kreme Donuts (especially when the “Hot” sign is on) No note needed.
- PayDay Candy Bars (or small bag of assorted gum or candy) “We think you are the sweetest.”
- Yogurt Shop Gift Card “You can’t be topped.”
- Ben & Jerry’s Volun-tiramisu Ice Cream (available only at Target) “You melt our heart.”
- iTunes Gift Card “You rock our world.”
- Digital Redbox Cards “You’re the star of our class.”
- Balloons “You give us such a lift.”
- Magazine (subscribe in their name) “You give us your time, take a minute for you.”