It’s that time of year when we sit down and design the tracks that will be presented at The Orange Conference next year. A huge team of people are tasked with compiling the messages, gathering the resources needed, and rounding up the presenters that will be most effective for the conference. But this process isn’t simply confined to The Orange Conference. The strategies we discuss also become a standard for us over the next year to help us communicate with users, design effective material, and address any challenges churches face in implementing an Orange Strategy.
So, maybe we can use this blog as a forum for you to voice some of your ideas and concerns regarding the FX. We always love to hear from you, and what your community finds rewarding and challenging. We hope to develop some strong new tools to help your leadership and your community. With that in mind, we’d love to hear from you regarding the following questions:
1. How long have you been producing an FX?
2. If you don’t have an FX, why? Are you intending to produce one soon?
3. What are your responsibilities for your FX?
4. If you had to change one thing about your FX, what would it be?
5. What is the one element you personally enjoy the most about your FX?
6. What is the piece of FX that you believe is the most effective for families?
Anytime someone steps out with a bold ministry like an FX, there is a strong tendency to feel alone. Take a moment to respond to any and all of the questions above that apply. Let’s take a few minutes to share our dreams and struggles with each other, and realize we have much more in common than we think.