Ministry is personal. It always has been. It’s just sometimes we get so busy in the work we do, we may forget why we do it.
But when we act like it’s personal it changes how we . . .
Say what we say
Spend our budget
Design our programs
Lead our volunteers
Work together as a staff
Prioritize our calendars
Care about our communities
OC19 will be a challenge to start over every week and remind each other that, “It’s Personal.”
This week, we invite you to learn more about Orange Conference and Rethink Leadership from our Orange Blogging team as they share their thoughts about making it personal.
- Benjamin Kerns, http://www.averageyouthministry.com/, Twitter: @averageym
- Brian Dodd, https://briandoddonleadership.com/, Twitter: @briankdodd
- Cory Sullivan, http://misfits.blog, Twitter: @big_sully55
- Lisa Molite, http://readysetsunday.com, Twitter: @lisamolite
- Matt Norman, http://matthewenorman.com/, Twitter: @matthewenorman
- Nick Blevins, http://nickblevins.com/, Twitter: @nickblevins
- Steve Cullum, http://stevecullum.com, Twitter: @stevecullum
- Tom Pounder, http://ymsidekick.com, Twitter: @tapounder