Whether you’re joining us in Atlanta this week, or following The Orange Conference through various Twitter feeds, our Live Stream, bloggers, or via this blog, here’s some helpful and important information.
- Remember to assign tickets, select breakouts and print tickets before arriving at on-site registration. Need help with any of that?
(If you need to reset your username or password, click “Forgot password or username?” on the login page.)
- Be social—The official Orange Conference Twitter hash tag is #OC14.
- Support our social justice exhibitors in the Convention Center: Operation Christmas Child, Orphan’s Heart, CRIO International, Nicaragua Medical Missions / Mission Possible Eastern Europe, Rice Bowls, Restavek Freedom Foundation, Phoenix Community Coffee, and 410 Bridge
- Participate in on-site contests.
- Make new friends or connect with your team at our Thursday night Gathering.
- Explore our Gallery in the back of the Arena.
- Experience some local flavor at the food trucks (most accept credit cards with a minimum purchase).
- Download the Orange Conference iPhone App.
- And here are a few other tips on getting the most out of your OC experience.
- Download the Orange Conference iPhone App to keep OC14 with you wherever you go, including the Live Stream.
- Follow our on-site bloggers or Twitter list for unique perspectives.
- Watch our Live Stream at TheOrangeConference.com. We also recommend that you RSVP for additional information and special offers.
- Follow @OrangeLeaders on Twitter, or the hashtag, #OC14.
- Check Facebook for updates and pictures.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning today, our entire staff will be on-site to set up for the event. Our correspondence may be slow, so we thank you for your patience.
The Orange Conference, a conference for entire family ministry teams, will be held April 30–May 2, 2014, in Atlanta. Over 5,000 key influencers—senior, next gen, student, children’s and preschool leaders—will gather to experience the power of “Yes,” and learn new insights into influencing the faith and character of the next generation. For more information and to register, please visit www.TheOrangeConference.com.