It seems like everyone is talking about the heat in the southeast. Twitpics of iPhone weather apps reporting 105-degree heat in Atlanta abound. Well, how do we at Orange stay cool? With an Orange Creamsicle Smoothie!
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup orange juice pulp (from ~3 oranges) or one whole peeled orange, pulled apart *
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop organic vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. honey (optional for a sweeter taste)
*good source of fiber
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Serving Size: 16 oz.
- Calories: 303
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 219 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 25 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 25 g
For this and other fiberlicious recipes, visit www.fortheloveoffiber.com.
This recipe was found: http://www.fitsugar.com/Healthy-Orange-Julius-Recipe-23752212