Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 4 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Sept 2. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Yesterday, we learned that God had a plan for Joseph & He has a plan for us too! You can watch the video here: http://tinyurl.com/lpbm3bb
- Tuesday: God had a plan for Joseph & He has a plan for our kids, too. We can help them discover their place in His plan! http://www.orangeparents.org/who-am-i/
- Wednesday: This month’s song is “Plan For Me”! You can buy it here and then sing it everywhere you and your child go! http://tinyurl.com/kl4tfjs
- Thursday: Helping your kids get what they need, when they need it. http://www.orangeparents.org/unpacking/
- Friday: Make plans for playtime and take time to remind your child that God has a plan for him, too!
- Saturday: It’s hard for adults to imagine we’re part of God’s big plan. Imagine how a child feels thinking about it! Make it your CuddleTime prayer.
- Monday: The Bible tells us in Genesis 37 that God made Joseph and had a special plan for him. God spoke to Joseph about His plan for him through a dream. You and your child can watch the video about it here: http://cdn.rethinkgroup.org/PCUEAppPre/1309/1309_PreDTWk1.mp4
- Tuesday: God had a plan for Joeseph, and He has a plan for our kids, too. We can help them discover their place in His plan! http://www.orangeparents.org/who-am-i/
- Wednesday: This month, we are singing “Plans for Me!” This is the link where you can purchase the song if you would like to sing along at home or in the car! https://amberskyrecords.com/albumView.php?album=32&track=932
- Friday: Sit with your child and come up with a “Play Time Plan” together. Maybe you can plan a play date with a friend or for just the two of you. What games will you play? What snack will you eat? Write your plan down and then check the things off as you do them. When you’re done, tell your child that God has a special plan for him too!
Facebook September Cover Photo:
1. http://www.orangeparents.org/who-am-i/ We can help our kids discover their place in God’s plan!