Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Oct. 21. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: This week we learned that Rahab trusted that God will do what He says. You can watch the video w/ your child here: http://tinyurl.com/mdas8rc
- Tuesday: We keep on loving! http://www.orangeparents.org/no-matter-what/
- Wednesday: There are many things we can count on. Count on our fingers & are toes…even our friend’s toes! Maybe not. But we can always count on God!
- Thursday: Good words for less than perfect parents: http://www.orangeparents.org/falling-short-of-perfect/
- Friday: They played hide & seek in the Bible? It’s true! Check out Rahab’s story. Now it’s your turn to play w/ your child. Close your eyes & count!
- Saturday: How cool is it that we can ask God to help us do SUPER things for Him? God is SUPER! Thank Him w/ your child during a SUPER CuddleTime.
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Joshua 2:1-22, 6:1-25 Rahab trusts that God will do what He says. This gives her the courage to hide the good spies, so they don’t get caught. She helps the spies escape and then they save her when God’s people attack the city. You can watch the video with your child again here: http://cdn.rethinkgroup.org/PCUEAppPre/1310/1310_PreDTWk3.mp4
- Tuesday: Our kids need our love over time. We keep on loving! http://www.orangeparents.org/no-matter-what/
- Friday: Go outside and play a game of hide and seek. When you’re finished playing, remind your child about how Rahab hid the good spies in the Bible. She trusted God would do what He said He would do so much that it gave her the courage to do the right thing.