Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 4 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Oct. 14. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Queen Esther’s love for God & her people give her the strength to ask the king for help.Watch the video about it here http://tinyurl.com/lmxntdc
- Tuesday: Oh, yeah? Prove it! A parental challenge: http://tinyurl.com/mo5jnwr
- Wednesday: BathTime is for…is for, uhhh…wait, I know this one. BathTime issss… for memory verse! Told ya’ I knew it!
- Thursday: This month’s song is “My God is Number One!” You can get it here to enjoy at home! http://tinyurl.com/o2ng39b
- Friday: Hear ye’! Hear ye! By Royal Proclamation, you shall dress up like kings and queens like Esther during PlayTime! Pictures will be allowed!
- Saturday: CuddleTime is all about your child. Thanking God for them. You loving them. God loving you. Them loving God.
- Monday: Yesterday’s Bible story is from Esther 2:2-8:17. Queen Esther’s love for God and her people give her the strength to ask the king for help. The king saves her people from the mean Haaman’s wicked plan. You and your child can watch the video about it here: http://cdn.rethinkgroup.org/PCUEAppPre/1310/1310_PreDTWk2.mp4
- Tuesday: A challenge for parents: Don’t just say it, prove it! http://tinyurl.com/mo5jnwr
- Wednesday: This month’s song is “My God is Number One” and you can follow this link if you would like to purchase it to download on to your mobile device! http://tinyurl.com/o2ng39b
- Friday: Dress up like kings and queens and pretend you live in a castle. You can even talk “fancy” to each other. Take pictures and look at them together. Kids love to see pictures of themselves! Talk about how strong Queen Esther was to go and ask the king to save her people. What made her SO super strong? It was her love for God and others that made her SUPER strong!