Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 7 tweets/Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, January 8, 2018. This is considered week one of the January curriculum. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people could use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
Twitter and Facebook Posts:
- Monday: In this week’s lesson, Jesus catches a lot of fish after Peter couldn’t catch any. Check out the video on the Parent Cue app. http://bit.ly/2ijFJc6
- Tuesday: A crucial link exists between your ability to parent and your personal growth. #MakeItPersonal http://theparentcue.org/make-it-personal-2/
- Wednesday: When you go into your child’s room this month say, “Good morning, [child’s name]!” Cuddle up and say, “Jesus is your friend, and I am too!”
- Thursday: We don’t mess up as parents because we intend to. It is often because we are exhausted. Look at your year, your month, your week, your day and prioritize for some rest.
- Friday: Play a game of catch with a large rubber ball. Talk about how Jesus helped His friends catch a lot of fish when they couldn’t catch any.
- Saturday: Your child is learning the song “Amazing Things.” Download it so you can sing along at home! http://bit.ly/FLEverybodySing
- Sunday: Cuddle & pray, “Dear God, thank You for giving us Jesus to be our friend forever. We love You. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
Facebook Cover Photos:
We now have two types of cover photos. One is used for a normal profile. The other is used for a group page