Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Jan 6. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
Twitter: (Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is in Luke 5. Jesus causes Peter’s boat to miraculously fill w/ fish. Watch it w/ your child: http://tinyurl.com/ncn3pl9
- Tuesday: Your kids may be young now, but time flies! Be intentional in helping them live their story: http://tinyurl.com/pbt75zl
- Wednesday: For BathTime, you can make fish out of kitchen sponges! Pretend your tub is a boat like Peter’s. How many fish would it take to fill it up?
- Thursday: A Good Focus Going into 2014: http://orangeparents.org/focus-on-this-one-thing/
- Friday: Play a game of “Go Fish” & talk about how it was Peter’s job to go fish. Jesus can do anything, like helping Peter catch real fish!
- Saturday: During CuddleTime, make sure to thank God for sending us the ultimate, number one, top of the list best friend forever – Jesus!
- Monday: This week’s lesson is in Luke 5. Jesus causes Peter’s boat to miraculously fill with fish. You can watch the video about it with your child here: http://tinyurl.com/ncn3pl9
- Tuesday: Though they may be young now, they grow fast. Help them! http://orangeparents.org/how-to-help-your-kids-live-out-their-story/
- Friday: Pull out some cards and play a game of “Go Fish.” When your game is over, talk about how it was Peter’s job to go fish. Jesus helped Peter when he couldn’t catch any fish. Jesus can do anything!