Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, a Facebook cover photo, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, February 3. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
Twitter: (Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Well, well! It’s a DEEP (pun intended) story. You might as WELL watch the video from Sunday’s with your child here: http://tinyurl.com/pam9unl
- Tuesday: Parents Need Space: http://tinyurl.com/n74q7mj
- Wednesday: At BathTime, use a cup like a bucket to scoop & pour water like the woman at the well. Jesus was her good friend; He loves everyone!
- Thursday: Here’s the link to get Jesus Loves Everybody for those who want to listen at home! http://tinyurl.com/ld93h2b
- Friday: Valentine’s cards weren’t invented in Bible times but you & your child can send them to show friends you love them like Jesus does!
- Saturday: During CuddleTime pray w/ your child: Dear God, thank You for loving [name of child] & Mommy & Daddy. Thank you for loving everyone!
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from John 4:1-26. A woman who has done wrong things meets Jesus for the first time at a well. She is so excited to find out that He loves her that she tells everyone about Him! You can watch the video about it with your child here: http://tinyurl.com/pam9unl
- Tuesday: Parents, sometimes you just need a little space: http://tinyurl.com/n74q7mj
- Thursday: If you would like to get February’s song, Jesus Loves Everyone, for home or your car, here’s the link to AmberSkyRecords: http://tinyurl.com/ld93h2b
- Friday: Jesus wants us to love people the same way He loves us. Giving Valentine’s Day cards is a great way to show people you love them. Sit with your child and make some cards. When you get ready to hand them out, tell your child she’s making people feel special and loved like Jesus does.
Facebook Cover Photo:
1. Parents Need Space: http://tinyurl.com/n74q7mj
2. Showing love like Jesus: http://www.growinginprek.com/apps/blog/show/12450715-parent-valentines