Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, February 24. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
Twitter: (Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: In this week’s Bible story the disciples spread the news that everyone needs Jesus. You can watch the video here: http://tinyurl.com/n7kyv2o
- Tuesday: If Only I Had Known: Looking Back http://orangeparents.org/looking-back-2/
- Wednesday: During BathTime, have a “love-themed” sing-a-long to a #1 song that has been sung by people worldwide for over 150 years! Jesus Loves Me!
- Thursday: Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up for your child in March: http://tinyurl.com/mo854fu
- Friday: At PlayTime play the “Spread The Good News Game!” Run into different rooms & shout “Jesus Loves You!” to everyone in every room!
- Saturday: In CuddleTime pray w/ your child: Dear God, thank You for giving us Jesus to be our friend forever. We all need Him! Help us tell others!
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Matthew 4:18-22, 28:16-20, John 1:35-45. The disciples spread the news that everyone needs Jesus. You can watch the video about it with your child here: http://tinyurl.com/n7kyv2o
- Tuesday: Parents, Do you ever think to yourself, if only I had known: Looking Back http://orangeparents.org/looking-back-2/
- Friday: Stand in one room of your home with your child. Tell them you’re going to pretend to be the disciples and travel everywhere telling people the good news that Jesus loves them. To play, call out a room in your home, run to it together and shout the good news, “Jesus loves you.”