Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Dec. 16. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: In Luke 2:8-18 the angels tell the shepherds that Jesus has been born. You can watch the video w/ your child here: http://tinyurl.com/p3y6p3l
- Tuesday: The Making of Always – How do you decide on traditions?: http://orangeparents.org/lightening-up-christmas/
- Wednesday: At BathTime name all the people who love your child: you, grandparents.. Then, talk about how much God loves him-so much He sent us Jesus!
- Thursday: Great holiday advice: http://orangeparents.org/your-family-is-weird/
- Friday: Parents! Time to log some flight time during PlayTime! Angel flight time, that is! Take turns flying in the room to announce Jesus is born!
- Saturday: During CuddleTime, pray w/ your child that we will take the greatest gift of Jesus and share it with as many people as possible.
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from Luke 2:8-18. The angels tell the shepherds that Jesus has been born. You can watch the video about it with your child here: http://tinyurl.com/p3y6p3l
- Tuesday: The Making of Always: How do you decide on traditions?: http://orangeparents.org/lightening-up-christmas/
- Friday: Pretend to be angels with your child. “Fly” around the room and stop and then fly again. Each time you stop, cup your hands around your mouth and announce, “God has given a Son to us! God has given a Son to us!”