Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Aug 5. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
Facebook Header for August:
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Adam & Eve didn’t believe that God knew what was best for them. You & your child can watch the video about it here: http://ow.ly/np5YW
- Tuesday: Back-to-School Time & Priorities http://www.orangeparents.org/prioritize-the-twenty-percent/
- Wednesday: At bathtime ask your child to imagine what the world would be like if water wasn’t on God’s “Creation To-Do List”.How different it would be!
- Thursday: Summer is ending, school is starting, time is flying. Make it count. http://www.orangeparents.org/losing-your-marbles/
- Friday: With a magnifying glass, take an up close look with your child at all the things that God made! He knew the best way to make everything!
- Saturday: Remind your child (and yourself) God made this great big world, so of course He gets to make the rules. He can help us follow them too.
- Monday: In the beginning, God created a world that was best for all people. He gave rules for Adam and Eve to follow because He knew what was best for them. Adam and Eve did not obey God and had to leave the garden God so loving made for them. You can watch the video about it with your child here: http://cdn.rethinkgroup.org/PCUEAppPre/1308/1308_PreDTWk1.mp4
- Tuesday: Parents! Timely words from OrangeParents.org on Back-to-School time priorities – http://ow.ly/nqCdP
- Friday: Go outside with a magnifying glass, art pad and crayons. Explore the world God made for us. Look at trees, flowers and grasses up close. Visit a garden of fruits and veggies. Make a few drawings of what you see. Talk about how people need plants for clean air and food to eat. God knew what was best for us and that’s why He made it!
1. Back-to-School Time & Priorities http://www.orangeparents.org/prioritize-the-twenty-percent/