Remember the little treat we gave you last week?
Do you remember the hint that there was more to come?
Well, today is the day!
Click on over to the December download matrix and scroll down to the “Christmas Presents” tab.
You’ll find all sorts of new goodies there to help you make this Christmas season an extra special one for you and your families.
Choose any of these options to supplement our already awesome curriculum.
- DIY Manger Scene:: Use these files to make your own Nativity Sets to use in your classrooms during the month of December. Be sure to check out our blog post on the different ways you can use these files. Or, you can come up with your own.
- Wonder Video:: We’ve given you the Wonder video for Christmas day. Feel free to use this the last week in December if you are short on volunteers or want to change up your usual programming.
- Christmas Eve Lesson Plan:: Our fabulous writers put together a few extra activities to create a Christmas Eve lesson plan for those of you who needed a couple more ideas for those extra services you may be having.
- Wise Men Lesson Plan:: Because Christmas day fell on a Sunday this year, the wise men didn’t make it into the the monthly curriculum. Several of our partners have asked for a wise men lesson so we pulled together a short one to use during your possible programming following Christmas day.
- Advent Calendar:: This gift from our friends at Go Weekly. It’s available in two different forms. Print one and distribute it to your families at the beginning of December.
- Thank You Tags for Volunteers:: Your volunteers are pretty special. Make sure they know it! Use this gift tag to help you say thank you this Christmas.
- Happy Birthday Jesus Cake Party Bag:: Send a Birthday Party for Jesus home in a bag for your families to use to celebrate the birth of God’s Son.
Are you feeling spoiled yet? We hope so. We also hope that these supplemental products will help you win as a leader this Christmas season.You don’t have to use all (or any) of them, but we wanted to make all of these materials available so that you could determine the best way to partner with your families this Christmas.
As you prepare for December, consider carefully the pieces that you send home with your preschoolers. Preschool families have very full Decembers, and our goal is to equip them to retell the Christmas story at home and not overwhelm them by adding too much to their already full schedules. Choose to send home what you know the families in your church will enjoy doing this Christmas season.We want to know how you’re celebrating Christmas this year.
Be sure to post pictures to Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #FLCountdownToChristmas and we’ll be watching. In fact, we’re going to send a special Christmas present to one person each week that we discover on social media using the hashtag. And, when Christmas is over and the tinsel is put away, we’re going to round up our favorite pictures and ideas and share them with you, our partners, on the blog. We want to highlight the awesome that is you. And, we want to learn from each other.
We can’t wait to hear how you celebrate Jesus’ birthday this year.