Did you see your Christmas Extras?
When you download your December materials, you will see a file marked “Christmas Extras.”You can find this file with your main files in both the Premium and Starter Tiers.
Be sure to open that folder soon so you can see all the gifts inside! You’ll find all sorts of goodies there to help you make this Christmas season an extra special one for you and your families.
Choose any of these options to supplement our already awesome curriculum.
- Christmas Eve Bonus Activities:: Our fabulous writers put together a few extra activities for those of you who needed a couple more ideas for those extra services you may be having.
- DIY Manger Scene:: Use these files to make your own Nativity Sets to use in your classrooms during the month of December. Be sure to check out our blog post on the different ways you can use these files. Or, you can come up with your own. (Note: These are the same images we provided in 2017 so veteran partners may already have this file.)
- Happy Birthday Jesus Cake Party Bag:: Send a Birthday Party for Jesus home in a bag for your families to use to celebrate the birth of God’s Son. This has become a tradition in many of our churches and we love it. You have the option of sending the bag filled with cake mix and icing home or sending home a cute printable cuing parents to make a birthday cake for Jesus at hom.
- The Christmas Story Animated Video::Download this animated version of the Christmas Story (based on Autumn Ward’s book) to use any time in December.
- Advent Calendar:: This gift from our friends at Weekly. It’s available in our files in two different formats. Print one and distribute it to your families at the beginning of December. If you are a Weekly subscriber, you can receive additional files through that subscription.
- Wonder Video:: We know that the Christmas season is a busy ones and many volunteers travel. We’ve provided the Week Four (December 22nd) Wonder video to ALL our subscribers to use that Sunday in place of live storytelling if desired. Or, use the video for Christmas Day services.
Are you feeling spoiled yet? We hope so. We also hope that these supplemental products will help you win as a leader this Christmas season. You don’t have to use all (or any) of them, but we wanted to make all of these materials available so that you could determine the best way to partner with your families this Christmas.
As you prepare for December, consider carefully the pieces that you send home with your preschoolers. Preschool families have very full Decembers, and our goal is to equip them to retell the Christmas story at home and not overwhelm them by adding too much to their already full schedules. Choose to send home what you know the families in your church will enjoy doing this Christmas season. We want to know how you’re celebrating Christmas this year.
Be sure to post pictures to Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #FLStarryStarryNight.
We can’t wait to hear how you celebrate Jesus’ birthday this year.