Social Media Plan for Reaching Parents Starting October 7
Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Oct. 7. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
This month’s Facebook header:
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Elijah prays to the one true God while the other people worship a fake god.You & your child can watch the video here: http://tinyurl.com/mklpr5x
- Wednesday: Parents! Superhero action figures need baths too! Let your child bring his to BathTime & talk about how God can help him be a SUPER KID!
- Friday: I made up a superhero once. Sneezeman & his super sneeze for doing good! During PlayTime, let your child make up his own superhero!
- Saturday: Everyone has their fav superhero (Mine’s Batman). Tonight during CuddleTime, ask God to help your child do SUPER things & be a SUPER kid!
- Monday: This week’s Bible story is from 1 Kings 18:1-39. Elijah prays to the one true God while the other people worship a fake god. God hears Elijah and answers his prayers. He sends fire down on the altar and then sends rain. You can watch the video about it with your child here: http://tinyurl.com/mklpr5x
- Friday: Make up your own superhero characters. It could be Gymnastics Girl who tumbles her way to victory or Pizza Boy who gets super powers when he eats pizza—silly is always fun. Go outside and pretend you are saving the world. When you’re done playing, talk about how much fun you had and what it means to really be super. Say this together: “Super’s not in your arms or your legs or your brain. It’s God living in you that does SUPER things!”
1. 3 Ways to make time matter more: http://tinyurl.com/l59dgdb