Social Media Plan for Reaching Parents Starting Sept 30
Here is the First Look Social Media Plan for influencing parents to interact with their preschoolers. If you missed the first post explaining our plan, please click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts, 2 pictures or ideas for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday, Sept 30. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people con use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post.
(Note: We use a link-shortening application to post Monday’s tweet within the 140 character limit)
- Monday: Sunday’s lesson was about Joseph seeing his brothers for the 1st time in years, forgiving them & providing them food. http://tinyurl.com/ko4tp5d
- Wednesday: The theme for BathTime is “Plan your work. Work your plan”. Talk about God’s plan for your child. Amazing. God has a plan for each of us!
- Friday: PlayTime is a new game called “Hug! You’re it!”. Joseph didn’t play this game, but he did have big hugs for his brothers and forgave them.
- Saturday: If you’re a parent that forgives & shows grace – it’s easy for your child to trust that God will do the same thing. Thank God for His grace.
- Monday: In yesterday’s lesson, Joseph sees his brothers for the first time since they sold him into slavery. He forgives them and provides food for his family. You can watch the video about it here: http://tinyurl.com/ko4tp5d
- Friday: Gather the family together and go outside. Play a game of “Tag”—only in this game you don’t tag, you HUG! Each time the person who is “it” gets the person he’s chasing, he has to give that person a big hug. When you’re finished with your game, talk about how Joseph gave his brothers a big hug when he forgave them in the Bible story this week. God’s plan is for us to love and forgive others.
1. This week counts! http://www.orangeparents.org/time-matters/