Social Media Package starting Dec. 10th
Here is the Social Media Plan for influencing parents to have offline conversations with their kids. If you missed the first post explaining what that is then click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts with 2 Facebook Timeline photos, 2 pictures for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but also don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday December 10th and follow this social media plan. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people can use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post. We hope this really helps.
- Monday: Yesterday your child learned that God gave us the greatest gift. What will you give?
- Tuesday: Ask your child tonight: What gift do you want more than any this Christmas? What gift do you want to give?
- Wednesday: Traditions create memories. http://www.orangeparents.org/traditions-create-memories
- Thursday: At bedtime tonight: Read the story of Christmas from the book of Matthew.
- Friday: What does MC Haggis have to say about Compassion? Find out: http://youtu.be/5OVohs1r_kI
- Saturday: Making Christmas Better http://www.orangeparents.org/making-christmas-better/
Possible Timeline Photos for your Facebook Page:
- Thursday:If you were an animal, what would you be? I, personally, have a certain fondness for dogs. And if I could be an animal, it would definitely be someone’s well-loved housedog. I could lie around all day, eat table scraps, and chew on shoes. That’s the life.
However, I would not wish to be one of those dogs living in an animal shelter. They live out their days in cold, hard cages, listen to their frightened cell mates bark and whine at all hours of the night, and have to smell each other’s excrement. No, their needs are definitely not being met.
But that’s where you can help! My guess is, there’s an animal shelter close to your house in need of some extra towels, food, bowls, leashes, etc. So this week, get out a phonebook (or better yet, your mom’s smart phone) and find a local animal shelter. Have your parent call to see what their needs are and care enough to donate some of those needs! After all, animals have needs, too!
Here are 2 possible Instagram Photos for you this week:
Here is what your kids learned at church this week.
Let the light of compassion full your life.
2 articles to pin this week
- Traditions create memories. http://www.orangeparents.org/traditions-create-memories
- Making Christmas Better http://www.orangeparents.org/making-christmas-better/