Social Media Package starting Dec. 3rd
Here is the Social Media Plan for influencing parents to have offline conversations with their kids. If you missed the first post explaining what that is then click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts with 2 Facebook Timeline photos, 2 pictures for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but also don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday December 3rd and follow this social media plan. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people can use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post. We hope this really helps.
- Monday: All month long we want you to talk to your kids about compassion. You can start today. On your mark, get set, GO!
- Tuesday: Ask your child tonight: What do you think the word compassion means? How would you show it?
- Wednesday: Compassion starts with a Generous Heart. Read this http://www.orangeparents.org/a-generous-heart/
- Thursday: Tonight at bedtime: Have your family pray for someone in your community that needs compassion.
- Friday: Here is the preview video of what the focus of this month is all about. Enjoy. http://youtu.be/-SmxkP85lOU
- Saturday: 5 ways to fight entitlement in your kids http://www.orangeparents.org/five-ways-to-fight-entitlement-in-your-kids
Possible Timeline Photos for your Facebook Page:
Thursday:No matter how different, or even rude someone seems, everyone you see needs another person to take the time to show they care. So this week, take the time to do something about that need! Whether it is someone you see sitting all alone at school or a lonely family member or neighbor, show that person you care enough to spend a little time talking with them. Don’t know what to say? Use these fun conversation starters to move things along:
- When is your birthday?
- Do you play a musical instrument? Which one?
- Do you like to play video games? What are your favorites?
- If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do?
Here are 2 possible Instagram Photos for you this week:
2 articles to pin this week
- 5 ways to fight entitlement in your kids http://www.orangeparents.org/five-ways-to-fight-entitlement-in-your-kids
- Compassion starts with a Generous Heart. Read this http://www.orangeparents.org/a-generous-heart/