Social Media Package starting Nov. 26th
Here is the Social Media Plan for influencing parents to have offline conversations with their kids. If you missed the first post explaining what that is then click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts with 2 Facebook Timeline photos, 2 pictures for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but also don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday November 26th and follow this social media plan. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people can use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post. We hope this really helps.
- Monday: Remember, With God, we can work together to change someone’s life.
- Tuesday: Ask your child tonight: Who is one person you can help this week? Let’s make that happen.
- Wednesday: Why your kids need 5 other adults in their lives http://www.orangeparents.org/why-your-kids-need-five-other-adults-in-their-lives
- Thursday: Read a story with your child tonight about someone who helped someone else.
- Friday: Here is what we talked about all month long, enjoy the video: http://youtu.be/9jef7N8ZB8s
- Saturday: 5 ways to overcome child centered parenting. http://www.orangeparents.org/five-ways-to-overcome-child-centered-parenting/
Here are 2 possible Instagram Photos for you this week:
Even if you are nuts, don’t do life alone.
With God, we can work together to do change someone’s life.
2 articles to pin this week
- Why your kids need 5 other adults in their lives http://www.orangeparents.org/why-your-kids-need-five-other-adults-in-their-lives
- 5 ways to overcome child centered parenting. http://www.orangeparents.org/five-ways-to-overcome-child-centered-parenting/