Social Media Package Starting Nov. 19th
Here is the Social Media Plan for influencing parents to have offline conversations with their kids. If you missed the first post explaining what that is then click here. The following information will be 6 tweets, 3 Facebook posts with 2 Facebook Timeline photos, 2 pictures for Instagram, and 2 articles to pin on Pinterest. Feel free to use any and all of this information but also don’t feel tied to these updates word for word. These are simply examples that you could copy and paste if you wanted or you can add your own personality. These posts should start going out on Monday November 19th and follow this social media plan. If you have any questions, suggestions, or even content that other people can use to help influence parents for this week then please leave your comments below the post. We hope this really helps.
- Monday: Remember, With God, we can work together to do what seems impossible.
- Tuesday: Ask your child tonight: What do you think is impossible? What would you love to see come true?
- Wednesday: When working together, self control is important. If you think controlling yourself is tough read this:http://www.orangeparents.org/focus-on-this-one-thing/
- Thursday: Read to your child tonight your favorite miracle in the Bible.
- Friday: Watch this video and talk with your kids about what it means. http://youtu.be/0O2IuIA254k
- Saturday: You will never talk your kids into what you believe. http://www.orangeparents.org/i-doubt-it/
- Thursday:Ahhh… my favorite time of year! The leaves are falling, the weather is cooling, and I get to dress up like a pilgrim and stuff myself full of the most delicious dishes I could dare to think up. Sure there’s the typical turkey, dressing, and cranberries. But what about hot dog mac n’ cheese or yam patties with gravy?I wish every day could be Thanksgiving…
Still, even though everyday isn’t Thanksgiving, today is and I will relish every minute of it. (oooo I forgot about the homemade relish…)
The problem is, it always takes my mom two full days to make all the dishes on the menu I give her in advance. Which is why this year, I have decided to do things a little differently. All this talk of cooperation has made me realize, maybe Thanksgiving dinner would be a lot less work for my mom (and on the table before 9 PM) if I helped out a little!
So, why don’t you help out along with me? My guess is, the more people working together to get dinner on the table, the quicker it will get into your belly!
Here are 2 possible Instagram Photos for you this week:
They said flying was impossible.
Love, Joy, Peace are possible with God.
2 articles to pin this week
- Focus on One Thing. http://www.orangeparents.org/focus-on-this-one-thing/
- I Doubt It. http://www.orangeparents.org/i-doubt-it/